The Life and Times of Charlie (a.k.a. Furballs)

This is a blog about looking exceptionally gorgeous, mousing, fishing, licking oneself and ranting about my owner. If that doesn't interest you, go somewhere else. My owner (a.k.a. SHE or TCM (the cat's mother - "who's 'she', the cat's mother?" get it? no neither did she) may occasionally amuse us (ahem) with her own tales of my activities when SHE thinks she can tell the story better. Oh well we have to patronise these humans....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hard at work

Just thought I'd share some photos TCM took of me hard at work on my blog....



I'm not sleeping, honest...





I'm sure there's a mouse back here.... somewhere....







Hitting the CAPSLOCK, ready to vent my spleen...






Having a well earned tickle break...


1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 pm, Blogger Postmaster P. said…

    Awww, that's adorable! Is that okay? Or are you one of those "no cutesy names for me" cats?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home