The Life and Times of Charlie (a.k.a. Furballs)

This is a blog about looking exceptionally gorgeous, mousing, fishing, licking oneself and ranting about my owner. If that doesn't interest you, go somewhere else. My owner (a.k.a. SHE or TCM (the cat's mother - "who's 'she', the cat's mother?" get it? no neither did she) may occasionally amuse us (ahem) with her own tales of my activities when SHE thinks she can tell the story better. Oh well we have to patronise these humans....

Monday, June 06, 2005

Eating habits

Well kittens, it's been a few days since my last bloglet. Of course I've been very busy as you can imagine. Today, for example, playing tag with my mate. He needs a name blog readers - any thoughts?

Anyway, I promised you something on.... FOOD! Yes, that's right - the main influence in my life. Unfortunately most of the time all I get to eat is Hill's Tuna Light - not, I can assure you humans reading, an inspiring meal. But today TCM gave me some organic beef mince to savour and it was deeelish - I had it tres bleu naturellement!

Still on the subject of food (and with the memory of my tasty morsel fresh on my chops), that canine fellow who's been cluttering up my garden with his mangy presence has gone one step further and brought his take-away with him. Yes, really. He left a KFC box and some greasy bits of paper strewn all over the place. Finger licking yuck! Hope the Colonel isn't listening - he might put me in one of his burgers.

Oh, here's TCM with an ear tickle for me - gotta dash!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 am, Blogger lameDuck said…

    How about Nancy? Being a fairly well hidden garden in general and being cats, you've probably your own secret spots. There was a book once about my secret garden, by somebody called Nancy somthing-or-other. I think the book was about fertilising, or something...
    BTW - You should advertise your blog here http://www.technorati.com/tag/cat+blogging

     
  • At 11:48 am, Blogger lameDuck said…

    How about Reynolds after the famous ditty by John Keats? Or
    How about Nelson after the famous cat belonging to Winston Churchill? Or
    Tom Kitten, famously evicted from the White House because John Kennedy was alergic to cats? Or finally
    Unsinkable Sam. The famous naval cat that survived the sinkings of the bismrk, the cossack and the royal ark. The only cat in history to have lived on 3 ships and survived despite them all having sunk!

     
  • At 7:54 am, Blogger Postmaster P. said…

    Well, London, huh? I hear the human talking about that place sometimes. I wonder if I'll ever be able to see it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home