The Life and Times of Charlie (a.k.a. Furballs)

This is a blog about looking exceptionally gorgeous, mousing, fishing, licking oneself and ranting about my owner. If that doesn't interest you, go somewhere else. My owner (a.k.a. SHE or TCM (the cat's mother - "who's 'she', the cat's mother?" get it? no neither did she) may occasionally amuse us (ahem) with her own tales of my activities when SHE thinks she can tell the story better. Oh well we have to patronise these humans....

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Foxy!

We spotted a creature in the garden and at first we thought it was my friend. Then we realised that no, it was a fox! Now we had this problem some time ago (when TCM and I briefly lived in a place with the dodgy name of Isle of Dogs with Jeff - that's another story) and a small group of foxes (probably three) moved in and made themselves quite at home in my garden. Obviously I put a stop to that when I moved back in!

Anyway, TCM seemed quite fascinated by the mangy fleabag. I don't see what all the fuss is about really, apart from being affronted that they dare to invade my space.

Off to patrol my territory.....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woof! It's a dog, Chas, and a ginger one at that. How on earth did it get into such a select estate as your garden?

    Glad to hear you're out patrolling like the big, brave cat you are. [rolls around laughing hysterically]

     
  • At 3:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should warn you, that in human parlance, foxy is usually applied to females of the eye candy variety. If you need an example, take a closer look at TCM...

     
  • At 10:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paradoxically, the previously proffered observation precipitated the emergence of some bewilderment. Presumably, linguistic inclination is solely the province of the erudite!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home